Josselet

Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Giggles








Taylor started to giggle on Saturday, May 5! Her cousin Ashleigh was playing with her and she just started giggling. It was the cutest thing! I got a video of it, because luckily I had my camera with me. The next day, Blake and I were in the car, and I was in the back seat with her. Blake hit a bump pulling out of a parking lot and I lunged forward. Apparently that was the funniest thing ever to Taylor, because she laughed and laughed! After that, I purposely threw myself forward (anything to make a baby laugh, right?!) and she thought it was hysterical every time. I love this stage of her "babyhood"! She is just the cutest!!


On Sunday, Taylor got to spend some time with Bebe and Rondad, Granny and Grandpa Bob, and some of her other cousins, aunts, and uncles. We took lots of pictures!

No comments: