Josselet

Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Poor sick baby

Taylor got a virus last Wednesday evening and has been pretty yucky ever since. Wednesday she went to bed fine and about 11:00, she started throwing up- BIG TIME! I took my first emergency midnight trip to HEB for some Pedialyte, while Blake made a makeshift bed on the floor for himself and Taylor. At that point, she was just in a diaper because she was messing up everything 5 seconds after we put it on her. She had a hard time keeping things down until Sunday. No fever, though. Monday she kept everything down but veggies. She's been OK with oatmeal, though, and that made me happy! Just as I thought she was getting better, Ellen called Wednesday telling me Taylor had a fever. :( I got home and it was 102.3!!! Holy cow! Poor lil' punkin! She was just a poor pitiful little thing. this morning Blake stayed home with her (he was sick, too) and as of now, she hasn't had a fever since early this morning. Hopefully, this will be the end of it for a while. I am ready for my family to get healthy!!! More pictures when Taylor feels better. :(

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Poor, poor baby! No wonder you didn't call me back about going swimming last Thurs! I'm so glad everyone is getting better. We miss you guys over here! We have to get together...