Josselet

Followers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tub Time




Taylor loves her bath time! She got a basketball bath toy set from Aunt Leah and she plays with it all the time. The basketballs squirt water out and she just giggles and then opens her mouth to see if she can catch water. She also loves to gather all her bath toys up and, one by one, drop them out of the tub and say "uh-oh!" Totally not an accident, but she loves saying it. Taylor is also big into sharing now. In the picture where she is holding out the basketball, she is sharing it with me. So sweet. She shares everything- her paci, her soggy, chewed on animal crackers, toys, her hair bows- everything! I am totally enjoying this stage because I am sure I will look back on this post and cry when everything starts to become "MINE!!"

Taylor learned a new word yesterday- "Ow!!" Now that she has teeth, Taylor doesn't understand that biting hurts. So, when she bit down on my shoulder yesterday I said "Ow!" and she immediately said "Ow!" Then she grinned and clapped for herself. How cute is that!! (But, I made sure she new biting was a big NoNo!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.