Josselet

Followers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Workin' Out with Daddy!



Taylor watches Blake work out sometimes, and she thinks she needs to get in on the action. She bends way over and sticks her butt out when he does squats and she is doing a great job with pull ups, just like Daddy. While she was doing them, they counted, "One, two, three, four five!" When she finished, she ran to me, gave me a hug, and ran back to Blake and said "Again!?" It was too cute. Speaking of words, she can say, here is a very abbreviated list of her words (she can say SO many!)

gink: drink

funny

bess you: bless you

gape: grape

appo: apple

chez: cheese

I wan: I want

peese: please

ah- white: alright

moe: more

I lo: I love you

pacake: pancake

That's all I can think of, but she has such a big vocabulary!! It is amazing. She also loves to sing Twinkle, twinkle, Jesus Loves Me, ABC's, Itsy Bitsy Spider (Pider), etc. She is a little off key, but it is so cute!

No comments: