Josselet

Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cute Taylor





Here are a couple of pictures of Taylor when she went to her first movie at the theater. We went to see Ice Age 3, while Evan stayed with my mom. SHe loved it!! She now calls it "the Big Movie." Here are also pictures of dogfood cereal. Taylor decided that the dogs needed cereal, so she mixed the food in the water bowl, and even got out 3 spoons- one for her, one for Nate, and one for Lexie. At least she shares!! In addition to that cuteness, she also loves Dr. Seuss's books, "The Lorax," "Green Eggs & Ham," and "Mr. Brown." So, one day she was carrying around her Bible and said, "The Bible is God's Word... by, Dr. Seuss." It was fabulous. Then, one day, she got upset with her Daddy (I'm sure he was annoying her in his usual Blake fashion) and she said, "Daddy Joy!" I think she might hear her name "taylor Joy!!" often when she is in trouble?? Then, a few days later, I hear her from the other room scolding Lexie, "Lexie Joy!!" Taylor is something else. Last week, I told her to finish her dinner and she responded," You're killin' me!" Where on earth does she get her sass from?

No comments: