Josselet

Followers

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Baby's Crawling!!



Evan was so lazy for so long, I was starting to wonder if he would EVER get the desire to crawl. He tried a few times when he saw his paci or a toy he wanted (or even the dogs) across the room, but never did much about it. Every now and again, he would scoot and sort of roll on his butt over to where he wanted to be. He could get around, but not in the traditional way. That was ok with me, I suppose. Then, one day, I went to get the kids at Ellen's and he crawled across the room to me with the biggest smile on his face!! I was so excited! Ever since then, he has been a moving machine! Even is everywhere and fast! He aslo likes to bear crawl on his hands and his feet with his butt straight up in the air. He is pulling up on the couch occasionally to stand up, which he loves. He so wants to hang up high with Taylor!

No comments: