Josselet

Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Taylor!!











It's hard to believe that Tay is already 3!! She amazes us everyday with her vocabulary and her funny phrases. Out of nowhere, she says things like, "That's what I'm talking about." "You're making me crazy." "I'm sick and tired of this." "I'm not happy with you." When she is trying to comfort someone, she says, "It's ok, I got you." Taylor also thinks she needs gum, candy, and Tinkybell fruit snacks. When she sees someone on a motorcycle, she says, "Mommy! I see a guy!!" EVERY TIME!! When she sees a letter "T" in anything- Texaco, on a shirt, Taco Bell- anywhere- she says, "Mommy!! It's T for me!!" because her name starts with a "T". :) She is a crack up.
Taylor had a great party with her friends and family at the park. Luckily, her big day was beautiful.

No comments: