Josselet

Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Winter Wonderland


















































February 23, 2010... Can you believe this is our yard in Leander, TX?!?! It snowed basically all day!! I can't believe how HUGE the flakes were. The dogs liked it ok and were interested for about 5 minutes until they got too cold. Sebastian wanted nothing to do with it. Taylor had a blast playing outside until Daddy pelted her in the head with a snowball and made her cry. Check out that picture- It's hilarious!! We couldn't help but laugh. She wiped the snow off her slide saying, "Get off my slide!!" So bossy- even to the snow. Evan was mildly interested. Little does he know that this is one of the very few times he will see it snow like that here in Austin. We all played and had a good time, even me, with my horrible Frankenfoot boot. My sock got all wet and I obviously couldn't run like I wanted to in the snow, but I threw my fair share of snowballs. Taylor also got a free shot at Blake in return for his snowball to the head. I'm not sure exactly how many inches we got, but the snow stayed all day long. It was beautiful.

No comments: